|25 Ways to Spend an Hour with Jesus|
|Catechists /||Permanent catechesis|
| Por: Parishioners of St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church | Fuente: http://www.scborromeo.org/|
- Slowly read Scripture until something hits you. Then listen.
- Pray the Rosary.
- Let God look at you.
- Tell Him something that made you happy. Then listen.
- Tell Him what you are afraid of. Then listen.
- Tell Him what angers you. Then listen.
- Speak about you loved ones.
- Pray for an enemy.
- Talk to Him about work.
- Sing a song for Him in your heart.
- Promise to trust Him.
- Imagine mary sitting next to you and praying with you.
- Renew your loyalty to His Church.
- Lean on Him. Tell Him you love Him.
- Thank Him for the Sacraments.
- Tell Him your failures. Ask for help. Then listen.
- Slowly recite the Beatitudes.
- Say one Our Father slowly.
- Say one Hail Mary slowly.
- Say the Creed slowly.
- Pray for vocations.
- Ask Him to show you the next step.
- Look at yourself. Count your gifts. Then thank Him.
- Pray for the world.
- Enjoy just being in His presence.