|Five Minutes to Spare|
|Virtues and Values /||Virtues and values - Year 1|
| Por: Parishioners of St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church | Fuente: http://www.scborromeo.org/|
No matter how busy you are, you could spend five minutes:
- To answer the telephone
- To read the morning paper
- To talk with a neighbor
- To dispute with the laundryman about a mistake
- To watch new furniture being unloaded next door
- To chatter with a salesman • To read a trivial letter
- Or to write one.
It takes only five minutes:
- To say a prayer for the suffering friend
- To read a chapter in "The Following of Christ"
- To stop and think of God's daily gift of mercy
- To remember the cross
- To thank our Blessed Mother for her care of us
- To make an act of faith, hope, and love
- To whisper an "Our Father" or "Hail Mary" for someone in need
- To say a decade of the Rosary for the pour souls
- To visit the little statue or picture on the mantleplace and tell the Savior how much you love Him
- To make a spiritual communion.
Which is the better way to spend five minutes?